Popular property highlights
Novotel Sydney Central places you within 2 miles (3 km) of popular sights like University of Sydney and Circular Quay. This 255-room, 4.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Located in central Haymarket, the hotel is also near Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
All 255 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in pillow menus. Other amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Novotel Sydney Central enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. If you drive, self parking is AUD 38.00 per night, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) for AUD 30 per person. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include WiFi in public areas, 13 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Sydney Central
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Sydney Central provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 265 square feet (25 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Sydney Central has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 265
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
Novotel Sydney Central offers 255 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Field House Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 30 and AUD 35 for adults, AUD 16 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person
- Self parking fee: AUD 38.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Novotel Hotel Sydney Central
- Novotel Sydney Central
- Sydney Central Novotel
- Novotel Sydney Central Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.