Romantic Hotels in Sandusky, OH
Featured Sandusky Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Sandusky Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Sandusky that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 530 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $59 to $150Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Sandusky weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Sandusky
Nothing's quite as romantic as a getaway to a stylish abode. Whether you need a lavish week away to escape the ordinary and revive that spark or you're chasing a gorgeous honeymoon destination, there's bound to be a place in Sandusky that's right for you.Romantic Resorts
Trying to find somewhere special to spend your anniversary? Don't worry, we've found it! The Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky OH is a 3-star retreat both you and your partner will adore. Tempting extras on offer here include on-site shopping options and an outdoor pool.Romantic places to visit in Sandusky
Few things are better than spending quality time with your other half. Take them by the hand and plan a romantic date based around these unique attractions:
- Treat that special person to a visit to Lee's Landing. They'll be tickled pink!
- Another attraction worth marking on your travel itinerary is Edison Birthplace Museum. Many loved-up couples have enjoyed spending time there together.
- Be sure to check out Goofy Golf while you're in the area. It draws visitors from far and wide.
- Finally, if time's on your side, you and your beloved should stop by Vermilion Valley Vineyards.