- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
A good Hotel to stay at. That is it. okay enough said.
The room temperature was a little bit chilly but except for that issue, everything was good.
kind staff,stayed there for a business trip overnight,free shuttle to the port
we had an excellent time, the hotel is clean, the employees are friendly, and the location is perfect
Check In was slow and that matched check out. We told the front desk staff that young kids were running up and down hall and banging doors shut. They said 'sorry' your on the third floor. They knew of the issue and did nothing. Then their parents stayed up til 3 am partying. Will never return or consider Sheraton brand.
The staff was OK, just doing their job, nothing spectacular. It was cold and the room heater was not working, I had a 6 am flight so I just used the comforter and sheets to keep myself warm. There were short hairs on the shower which I didn't appreciate. Lobby was nice and decoration was pretty too, I got a room on the 2nd floor (meeting rooms floor) and I ended up very far away by the end of the tower, a little scary. Food at the restaurant was good, but it surprised me that they didn't have like crayons or something for the kids. I will come back but will ask for a room on another floor.
Hotel was conveniently located near the airport for easy access for the early morning flight. Very friendly staff and room was very clean. My only dislike was the parking fee charge of $12 a night. Other than that our experience was quite pleasant.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from CAE, Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Golf Dorval. This 4-star hotel has 465 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's near the airport and also close to Bombardier Aerospace.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
All 465 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding and down comforters ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
At Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. If you drive, self parking is CAD 15.00 per night, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a spa tub, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 826 reviews