Book your room at The Westin Palace, Madrid
Located in Huertas, The Westin Palace, Madrid is adjacent to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Prado Museum. This 467-room, 5-star hotel has round-the-clock conveniences like a fitness center, room service, and a front desk. Centrally located in Madrid, the hotel is also a short walk from Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Westin Palace, Madrid's 467 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect to find WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include phones and desks.
At The Westin Palace, Madrid, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for EUR 38.77 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 33 meeting rooms, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
The Westin Palace, MadridPlaza de las Cortes, 7 Madrid Madrid 28014
The Westin Palace Madrid's modular meeting rooms and banquet lounges are soundproofed and equipped with microphones and audio-visual systems. Their total capacity is 800. Medinaceli Lounge, at 418 square meters, is the largest. The smallest rooms - Hemingway Lounge (42 square meters) and Mata Hari Lounge (55 square meters) are named after former hotel guests. In all meeting rooms, remote control digital touch screens operate automatically operating curtains, screens and ISDN Internet connections. Some of the rooms are wood-paneled, with Venetian chandeliers. All benefit from natural daylight.
The business center on the ground floor, adjacent to the front desk, has telephone and fax services, wired and wireless Internet access (both for surcharge), telephone booths, and meeting area. Mobile phones are available for hire, and secretarial and translation services are available.
Light snacks, fruit juice and beverages can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace overlooking the square, the Jeronimos Royal Monastery, and the Retiro park.
The WestinWORKOUT Gym is open 24 hours a day and features TechnoGym cardio equipment, multi-screen TVs, and its own sound system.
R'diffusion beauty treatments, including facials, massage, epilation, manicure and pedicure, are available on the sixth floor. A small hairdressers of the same name is located on the second floor.
Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 467
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Year Built 1912
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 33
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 19 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( EUR 19 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 19 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
La Rotonda - International and Spanish cuisine is served at this informal, semi-circular restaurant, surrounding the great dome beneath the Palace Bar. A buffet is served here for breakfast and lunch. There is a la carte dining in the evening.
Asia Gallery - Serves Cantonese cuisine in a 1920s-style venue. Specialises in Peking Duck and fresh, soft crabs.
Palace Bar - Set in the most dramatic room of the hotel, the bar is dominated by the Art Nouveau stained-glass dome with its flower motif, from which a large chandelier is suspended. Cocktails (particularly dry martinis or a choice from over 700 wines in the adjoining cellar) are enjoyed day long by guests firmly ensconsed in the green-leather armchairs or navy-blue divans. Live piano music is played for afternoon tea.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 33 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 210
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 575
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38.77 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 33 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Madrid Palace Westin
- Madrid Westin Palace
- Palace Madrid
- Palace Madrid Westin
- Westin Madrid
- Westin Madrid Palace
- Westin Palace
- Westin Palace Hotel
- Westin Palace Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid
- The Westin Palace Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid Hotel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.