Book your room at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Santa Monica Pier is a short stroll from The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, and other popular attractions like Venice Beach are within a few miles (5 km). This 302 -room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. It's on the beach and also a short walk from Santa Monica Place and International Chess Park.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows's 302 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 42-inch LCD TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Other amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
At The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Valet parking is available for USD 46.20 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to Santa Monica Pier
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows101 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
Perched on scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is three blocks from the shops and restaurants of Third Street Promenade, and eight blocks from Santa Monica Pier.
Exhale Mind/Body Spa is available to guests and offers five treatment rooms, including a manicure/pedicure salon, massage room, facial treatment room, and an array of comprehensive spa services. Pool-side and in-room treatments are available. Guests who want a workout can take cardio classes in the fitness center.
The Fairmont's 12 meeting rooms and event space accommodates up to 900 guests. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby. Limo service is provided for transportation within three miles (based on availability). Valet parking is available (surcharge). From Memorial Day to Labor Day, this California hotel offers a beach-club shuttle to the beach, beach towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1914
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.99-10.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
FIG Restaurant - FIG Restaurant is a seasonal, Mediterranean-influenced bistro, featuring wood-fired dishes made with locally-sourced ingredients from hand-selected farmers and purveyors in California. Inspired by Chef Yousef Ghalaini’s early childhood spent baking and cooking with his Grandfather in Lebanon, FIG Restaurant delivers an ingredient-driven menu in a casual ambiance, celebrating modern and bold Mediterranean flavors enhanced by our wood-fired oven and grill.
The Lobby Lounge - Intimate lobby lounge with views of the adjacent koi pond. Serving lunch, dinner, cocktails, imported and domestic beers, and wine by the glass. Cappuccino and espresso are also available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at this Los Angeles-area location enjoy a year-round outdoor splash pool and spa tub set amid lush landscaping. The 24-hour health club provides free weights, cardio equipment, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. Complimentary bicycle rentals are available for guests.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is across the street from Palisades Park's jogging and walking path, and four blocks from Santa Monica Beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
The Exhale Mind/Body Spa at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows offers a relaxation lounge; a menu of therapy services and fitness programs; and fully appointed changing rooms with steam, sauna, lockers, and showers. A spa pavilion includes five therapy rooms and an area dedicated to nail care.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.99-10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairmont Hotel Miramar
- Fairmont Miramar
- Fairmont Miramar Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows Santa Monica
- Miramar Bungalows
- Miramar Fairmont
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.