Popular property highlights
Located in Marylebone, Doubletree by Hilton London Marble Arch is adjacent to Selfridges and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Marble Arch. This 122-room, 4-star hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Located in central London, the hotel is also near Buckingham Palace and Royal Albert Hall.
Enjoy dining at Fire and Spice, one of 2 onsite restaurants. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
The 122 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. 40-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Doubletree by Hilton London Marble Arch features a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 8 meeting rooms. Self parking is available for GBP 45.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Selfridges and Marble Arch
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Doubletree by Hilton London Marble Arch
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 2626 square feet (244 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Doubletree by Hilton London Marble Arch is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2626
- Conference space size (meters) - 244
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Doubletree by Hilton London Marble Arch offers 122 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Texture Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Fire and Spice - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Indigo Bar and Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
- Doubletree Hilton Marble Arch
- Doubletree Hilton Marble Arch London
- Doubletree Marble Arch London
- Hilton Doubletree London Marble Arch
- Hilton Doubletree Marble Arch
- Hilton Doubletree Marble Arch London
- Hilton London Marble Arch
- Hilton Marble Arch London
- London Hilton Marble Arch
- Marble Arch Hilton London
- Doubletree Hilton London Marble Arch Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Marble Arch Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton London Marble Arch
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.