Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Key West
Planning a vacation in Key West? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 15 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Key West ready to welcome you. This city, known for its seaside, is also a good location for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Key West
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its helpful staff and location!
- The Palms Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Kimpton Winslow's Bungalows, an IHG Hotel
Pets stay free
See why guests love its helpful staff and high-quality beds!
Visiting Key West with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Key West? Enjoy the great outdoors at Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba and Jackson Square.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Key West
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 80°F daytime, 64°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 70°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 78°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 65°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall