Romantic Hotels in Gros Islet
Featured Gros Islet Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Gros Islet Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Gros Islet that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 433 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $93 to $738Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Gros Islet weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Gros Islet
Thinking of surprising your partner with an impromptu weekend getaway? Or perhaps you're hoping to woo that someone special with a luxurious hotel stay? Whatever type of romantic escape you're after, there's sure to be something that sets your heart aflutter in Gros Islet.Romantic Resorts
On the lookout for the perfect place to spend your anniversary? Don't worry, we've found it! The Calabash Cove Resort And Spa - Adults Only is a 4-star retreat both you and your sweetheart will adore. Enticing extras here include wedding services and on-site shopping options.Romantic places to visit in Gros Islet
Adventure, romance and amazing memories — it's all there for the taking when you bring your significant other to these fantastic attractions:
- Thinking of exploring the sights and sounds of town with your beau? Why not impress them by starting off with Reduit Beach?
- After a little more travel inspiration? Cas en Bas Beach also attracts adventurous couples hoping to soak up the unique character of the place.
- Lastly, if you're loving being out and about together and you don't need to hurry, also consider dropping by Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens. It's a popular option in this part of town.