- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The motel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This motel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No alcohol is served at Super 8 by Wyndham Willows.
- There are no elevators.
Super 8 by Wyndham Willows2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The stay was very pleasant... everything worked... all was exceptionally clean and well kept... price was right and everyone that I had contact with was very polite and serving... I would recommend this facility to anyone traveling through Willows, CA
It was a last minute stay but we were very pleased. We got the hotel for a great price, with a convenient location. The bed was very comfortable, unlike some some more expensive hotels we stayed on during our trip.
Enjoyed my stay very nice place and Vanessa front desk was very nice and really good service also well mannered i had no complaints what more can you ask for i will have many more stays in the future .
Room was super clean. beds were comfortable. Night front desk clerk needs to learn to smile and not be such a an uptight _ _ _! You can be professional and courteous at the same time. Loved the breakfast and housekeepers "were helpful with a smile"
Hotel undergoing upgrades, new beds & TVs, good wifi. Carpetting and bathrooms showing their age, but saw boxes of new vanity tops waiting to be installed. Supior free breakfast, and friendly helpfulstaff.
This property is not as nice as other Super 8 properties. Basics fine. There is an attempt to upgrade decor but the shower and bath were in disrepair. The pool is filled with dirt.. no eater, just dirt. Nice staff though.
All was as expected at a Super 8 - friendly service, a clean room and a good night's rest. Enjoyed my stay here on my way south.
This place was a very nice place to stay, the staff was friendly and the room was nice. I would definitely stay here again.
I travel to Willows often for business and need to rest during the day. The hotel is very accommodating with early check in and easy checkout. They always greet me with a smile and ensure my reward points are taken care of.
We stopped at this location on our trip south. The only thing even slightly good about this is that it was clean. Everything else was disappointing. Beds were hard, bathroom has a very bright automatic light, AC ran off and on all night to keep the room at a reasonable temp and was very loud, breakfast was minimal and the largest thing was that there is no elevator. They also only had ice maker on the first floor.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 159 reviews