Located in Amsterdam City Centre, Hotel Vondel is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Leidseplein and Rijksmuseum. This 86-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Amsterdam and also a short walk from Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hotel Vondel's 86 individually decorated rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and desks. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. In-room massages are available.
Guests of Hotel Vondel enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 47.5 per vehicle one way, as well as limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Leidseplein and Rijksmuseum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Hotel Vondel offers 86 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels.
Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The artistically decorated Joost Eat and Drink restaurant and bar opens to a private garden and patio. Guests enjoy complimentary use of a laptop in the restaurant. A lounge with complimentary newspapers and magazines, and a 904-square-foot (84-square-meter) meeting/conference room is also on site and free WiFi is available throughout the entire property. Hotel Vondel can arrange bicycle rentals (reservations required). Guests can also purchase tickets to popular museums from the hotel's front desk. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Smoking is not permitted inside this Amsterdam hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 904
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast served daily (surcharge).
Joost Eat and Drink Restaurant and bar named after the Dutch poet Joost van den Vondel. Art works and unique design. International seasonal menu with classic dishes and new creations, prepared with daily fresh products. In the spring and summer time lunch, dinner or cold drinks and cocktails from the bar in a beautiful private garden.
Room service during limited hours is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Vondel
- Hotel Vondel Amsterdam
- Vondel Amsterdam
- Vondel Hotel
- Vondel Hotel Amsterdam
- Pets not allowed