- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Nadia Hotel Amsterdam2.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
It was all great.. all convenient for everything easy access for transportation since its only one station to get off of any tram...
This was our first visit to Amsterdam. The Nadia's location was good - great access to canals, street cars, major attractions (and Sara's Pancakes next door!). The staff was friendly, but they were oblivious to the fact that the accomodations were VERY tight, the furnishings tattered, and that most travellers (other than those used to hostels or camping) expect the basics - toiletries (soap only), towels (bath only), a bath mat or rug, ventilation (other than a window - nothing in the bathroom), drawers for clothing, etc. We had asked for a non-smoking room (it's supposedly a non-smoking hotel) and were given a room that had obviously been smoked in (the evidence was on the rooftop just outside the room's only window). They offered us other rooms, but all were either smaller (didn't think it was possible) or without any natural light. The breakfast area was really only big enough for 10-12 people, but 20+ people elbowed their way past the buffet (set up right in the middle of the entrance to the room!) each morning. In the end, for the money spent, I would suggest that travellers look to the chains for better accomodations. PS - the photo of the hotel is VERY mis-leading. While the Nadia does have the corner signage, it looks as though they occupy the entire building when, in fact, the hotel is only a small slice (there are 3-4 other hotels in the same building!)...
- Walking distance to Anne Frank House and New Church
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Located in Canal Ring, Nadia Hotel Amsterdam is adjacent to Anne Frank House and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like New Church. This 52-room hotel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like refrigerators, coffee makers, and TVs. Dam Square and Royal Palace are also a short walk from this Amsterdam hotel.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast.
The 52 rooms have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and ceiling fans. TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Other standard amenities include safes, ironing boards, and desks.
Nadia Hotel Amsterdam features free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle for EUR 17 per person roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables.