Locanda Barbarigo is a 3 star hotel in Venice city centre enjoying an excellent position near Campo Santa Maria del Giglio square, a deeply evocative area close to the Grand Canal, enriched by one of the most characteristic baroque churches: Santa Maria del Giglio , hosting Venetian masterpiecs of Tintoretto, Bellini and Tiziano. With a few minutes' walk, you will reach the world's famous tourist sites such as St. Mark's square, the Rialto and Accademia Bridge, La Fenice Theatre, Palazzo Grassi, Ca' Rezzonico and many other marvels. Finely restored, this small property is part of Palazzo Barbarigo , a 17th century patrician building. Furthermore, the reception is always at your disposal and the staff will be pleased to provide you with all the necessary information on Venice and its surroundings and bookings for you tours to the nearby Murano , Burano and Torcello islands. The hotel is 100% non smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Locanda Barbarigo is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1600
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Locanda Barbarigo offers 5 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Bathrooms include bidets and complimentary toiletries. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to women only
Caters to men only
Pets allowed (no fees)
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Locanda Barbarigo
- Locanda Barbarigo Hotel
- Locanda Barbarigo Hotel Venice
- Locanda Barbarigo Venice
- Locanda Barbarigo Condo Venice