Located in Cannaregio within a short walk of Ca' d'Oro, Hotel Hesperia is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Rialto Bridge. This 18-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area. Located in central Venice, the hotel is also near St. Mark's Basilica and St. Mary of the Friars.
Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
Hotel Hesperia's 18 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and desks. For entertainment, guests can enjoy satellite TV. Rooms also include hair dryers.
Guests of Hotel Hesperia enjoy a rooftop terrace, WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. This hotel also has a library.
- Walking distance to Ca' d'Oro
- Rooftop terrace
- WiFi in public areas (fees apply)
Hotel Hesperia features a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Venice hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1 per night )
Hotel Hesperia offers 18 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Televisions come with satellite channels. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5.00 and EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hesperia Venice
- Hotel Hesperia
- Hotel Hesperia Venice
- Hesperia Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).