Located in San Marco, Antico Panada is next to popular attractions like St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile. This 50-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, concierge services, and express check-in. Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Square are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
Free continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
All 50 soundproofed rooms provide safes. For entertainment, guests can enjoy satellite TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets.
Guests of Antico Panada enjoy free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and free newspapers. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include laundry facilities and a porter/bellhop.
- Steps from St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
Antico Panada's guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Room service for breakfast (surcharge) and drinks is available from early morning to late night. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on local attractions as well as making restaurant reservations and booking tours. This hotel is smoke-free.
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Antico Panada offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Satellite television is provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Start your day with a free continental breakfast, available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Antico Panada
- Antico Panada Hotel
- Antico Panada Hotel Venice
- Antico Panada Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.