Book your room at Elephant Backpacker Sydney - Hostel
Elephant Backpacker Sydney - Hostel places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay. This 48-room hostel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and laundry facilities. Located centrally in Woolloomooloo, it's also close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney.
This hostel is home to a café and a bar/lounge. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is served for a fee each morning.
Elephant Backpacker Sydney - Hostel features free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle at scheduled times for AUD 15.00 per person one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets.
- Close to Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Laundry facilities
Elephant Backpacker Sydney - Hostel50 Sir John Young Cresent Woolloomooloo NSW 2000
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Victorian hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Elephant Backpacker Sydney - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1892
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Elephant Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: AUD 20.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 1 and AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15.00 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per stay
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney Hostel Woolloomooloo
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney Woolloomooloo
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney Hostel
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.