Town and Country Resort & Convention Center places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like University of San Diego and San Diego Zoo. This 917-room, 3.5-star resort welcomes guests with 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, it's also near Balboa Park and Old Town San Diego State Park.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Terrace Cafe, which specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 917 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
Guests staying at Town and Country Resort & Convention Center enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is USD 20.00 per night, and there's also an area shuttle for a fee. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this golf resort include 30 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 3 outdoor pools
- Fitness center
Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
The 8-tower, 10-story Town and Country Resort & Convention Center is adjacent to the Riverwalk Golf Course and the San Diego Trolley Station. Downtown San Diego is within 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Adjacent to Fashion Valley Mall, guests will find beauty salons, a gift shop, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and complimentary weekday newspapers.
For entertainment, guests can take advantage of preferred tee times at the adjacent Riverwalk Golf Club, take golf lessons, or lounge on the sunning deck after a drink at the poolside bar, explore numerous garden areas, go kayaking nearby, or visit one of the two restaurants or bars.
The conference center has 30 meeting rooms. A computer station and WiFi and wired Internet are available (included in resort fee).
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 917
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 30
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1953
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 255000
- Conference space size (meters) - 23690
- Number of meeting rooms - 51
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Town and Country Resort & Convention Center offers 917 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Terrace Café - This casual café features kid's menus, daily breakfast buffets, and patio dining. Specialties include salads, sandwiches, and sundaes. Open daily.
Charlie's - This sports bar is open offers burgers, BBQ, pizzas, dart boards, pool tables, and a multi-screen TV. Features a variety of local microbrews. Open nightly.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can make use of the hotel's outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 70 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Town & Country Resort
- Town Country Resort
- Town Country Resort San Diego
- Town Country San Diego
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.