Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Rancho Mirage
If you're considering your holiday in Rancho Mirage, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 4 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Rancho Mirage ready to welcome you. Known for its casinos, this relaxing city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Rancho Mirage
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its pleasant rooms and proximity to shopping!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its property condition and location!
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its overall property condition and high-quality beds!
Visiting Rancho Mirage with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Rancho Mirage during your stay? Top places to visit include Agua Caliente Casino and San Jacinto Mountains. Perhaps you'll want to make time to browse at shopping spots like The River at Rancho Mirage, Rancho Las Palmas Shopping Center, and Monterey Market Place. Other places like Rancho Las Palmas Country Club and Cancer Survivors Park might be worth a visit.
Did you forget some pet essentials? Simply head to EarthWise Pet Supply or Grief Doggy to find what you need.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Rancho Mirage
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 81°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 106°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 108°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 95°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall