Located in Downtown Portland, The Westin Portland Harborview is next to popular attractions like Portland Museum of Art and Children's Museum of Maine. This 4-star hotel has 289 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a free airport shuttle. It's in central Portland and also a short walk from Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Victoria Mansion.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including C2 (Congres Squared), which specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The 289 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect WiFi and 42-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also available.
Renovated in 2013, The Westin Portland Harborview offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. Parking is USD 25.00 per day (USD 34.00 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the free airport shuttle (available on request). The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out.
- Steps from Portland Museum of Art and Children's Museum of Maine
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
The Westin Portland Harborview
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 15500 square feet (1440 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle within 3.00 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
The Westin Portland Harborview is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1440
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 1927
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15500
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Westin Portland Harborview offers 289 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
C2 (Congres Squared) - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Top of the East - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
- Portland Westin
- Portland Westin Harborview
- Westin Harborview
- Westin Harborview Hotel
- Westin Harborview Hotel Portland
- Westin Harborview Portland
- Westin Portland
- Westin Portland Harborview
- The Westin Portland Harborview Maine
- Westin Portland Harborview Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.