Romantic Hotels in Paris
Featured Paris Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Paris Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Paris that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 9857 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $78 to $379Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Paris weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Paris
Couples hoping to reignite their spark, celebrate their engagement or simply spend time together will find loads to love about Paris. With hotels suitable for every sort of intimate occasion, the romantic possibilities are endless.Romantic boutique hotels
- With a bar and breakfast services, the Hôtel Gramont Opera will be an idyllic setting for your long-awaited getaway. This secluded boutique retreat has it sorted when it comes to creating that romantic atmosphere — you and your love won't ever want to leave!
- If that option doesn't quite get your heart fluttering, the Hôtel du Petit Moulin is certain to do so. You'll find it easy to sweep your partner off their feet when there's spa services and a bar.
If your heart is racing a million miles an hour at the thought of heading off on a romantic escape with your love, why not make it even better by booking a stay at the Hotel Britannique? Enjoy dinners by candlelight, cozying up in your gorgeous room and an abundance of enticing extras like breakfast services and a bar. If you're on the hunt for something a little different, check out the Hôtel Gramont Opera. Boasting a bar and breakfast services, it's a fantastic place to fully relax and enjoy some quality time together.Romantic places to visit in Paris
You won't find anything nicer than spending one-on-one time with your partner. Grab them by the hand and plan a romantic date based around these unique attractions:
- Treat the special person in your life to an outing to Jardin du Port de l'Arsenal. They'll be tickled pink!
- Another place well worth marking on your travel schedule is Salle Pleyel. Many starry-eyed couples enjoy their time there together.
- Make sure you check out Place Dauphine while you're exploring this area. It lures tourists from near and far.
- Finally, if time's on your side, you and your beloved really ought to stop by Holy Trinity Cathedral and the Russian Orthodox Spiritual and Cultural Center.