Couples getaways in Paris
Couples hoping to reignite their spark, celebrate their engagement or simply spend time together will find loads to love about Paris. With hotels suitable for every sort of intimate occasion, the romantic possibilities are endless.Romantic boutique hotels
- With a bar and breakfast services, the Hôtel Gramont Opera will be an idyllic setting for your long-awaited getaway. This secluded boutique retreat has it sorted when it comes to creating that romantic atmosphere — you and your love won't ever want to leave!
- If that option doesn't quite get your heart fluttering, the Hôtel du Petit Moulin is certain to do so. You'll find it easy to sweep your partner off their feet when there's spa services and a bar.
If your heart is racing a million miles an hour at the thought of heading off on a romantic escape with your love, why not make it even better by booking a stay at the Hotel Britannique? Enjoy dinners by candlelight, cozying up in your gorgeous room and an abundance of enticing extras like breakfast services and a bar. If you're on the hunt for something a little different, check out the Hôtel Gramont Opera. Boasting a bar and breakfast services, it's a fantastic place to fully relax and enjoy some quality time together.Romantic places to visit in Paris
You won't find anything nicer than spending one-on-one time with your partner. Grab them by the hand and plan a romantic date based around these unique attractions:
- Treat the special person in your life to an outing to Jardin du Port de l'Arsenal. They'll be tickled pink!
- Another place well worth marking on your travel schedule is Salle Pleyel. Many starry-eyed couples enjoy their time there together.
- Make sure you check out Place Dauphine while you're exploring this area. It lures tourists from near and far.
- Finally, if time's on your side, you and your beloved really ought to stop by Holy Trinity Cathedral and the Russian Orthodox Spiritual and Cultural Center.