Located in Warehouse District within a short walk of Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Hyatt Regency New Orleans is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Jackson Square. This 1193-room, 4-star hotel has 3 restaurants along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in central New Orleans and also close to French Market and New Orleans Museum of Art.
There are multiple options for onsite dining with 3 restaurants, including 8 Block Kitchen and Bar, which specializes in local cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
All 1193 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Free newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
At Hyatt Regency New Orleans, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Parking is USD 27.00 per day (USD 40.00 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 20 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 50 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Hyatt Regency New Orleans features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18580 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1193
- Number of floors - 32
- Breakfast service
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 50
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 18580
- Number of meeting rooms - 64
- Year Built 1976
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 200000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hyatt Regency New Orleans offers 1193 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
8 Block Kitchen and Bar - This buffet restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Borgne - This seafood restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Vitascope Hall - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Q Smokery and Cafe - This café specializes in barbecue and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 60.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans Hotel
- Hyatt New Orleans
- Hyatt New Orleans Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Hyatt
- New Orleans Hyatt Regency
- New Orleans Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt New Orleans
- Regency New Orleans
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.