Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Marquette
Looking to book a vacation in Marquette? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 20 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Marquette ready to welcome you. This city features waterfalls and is perfect for basketball games and boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Marquette
- Econo Lodge Lakeview
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Quality Inn
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Magnuson Country Inn Ishpeming
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its property condition and location!
Visiting Marquette with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Marquette? The tide is calling at McCarty Cove, Dead River Beach, and Middle Bay Beach. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Marquette Regional History Center and Upper Peninsula Children's Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Marquette
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the weather will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 40°F daytime, 4°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 75°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 77°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 59°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall