Romantic Hotels in Lincoln, NE
Featured Lincoln Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Lincoln Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Lincoln that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 139 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $35 to $127Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Lincoln weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Lincoln
Nothing's as romantic as a getaway to somewhere stylish. Whether you need a lavish weekend getaway to escape the little ones and reignite that flame or you're looking for a beautiful honeymoon location, there's sure to be a place in Lincoln for you.Romantic places to visit in Lincoln
Ready to head out and start creating memories with your partner? Cast your eyes over these bewitching attractions that make for the ideal date:
- Treat the special person in your life to a trip to Boswell Observatory. It's the perfect gift!
- Hyde Memorial Observatory is awesome for couples seeking adventure — don't forget to put this one on your travel program.
- Why not check out Great Plains Art Museum while you're hanging out in the area? It's very popular with both tourists and locals.
- Finally, if you've got time up your sleeve, you and your loved one really ought to swing by Sunken Gardens.