Public Gardens Park is a short stroll from The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, and other popular attractions like Halifax Citadel are within a mile (2 km). This 3.5-star hotel has 262 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Halifax and also a short walk from Halifax Public Gardens and Cathedral Church of All Saints.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites's 262 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other standard amenities include free local calls, laptop-compatible safes, and ironing boards.
Guests of The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Parking is available for CAD 28.00 per day (CAD 40.00 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-out, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Public Gardens Park
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites1515 South Park Street Halifax NS B3J 2L2
Across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, this renovated historic landmark hotel is within one km (a half-mile) of the World Trade and Convention Centre, the Halifax waterfront, and major museums and attractions.
Amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include a fitness center, business center and a conference room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in most public areas and high-speed Internet access in the business center is also complimentary. Concierge services are also on offer. Enjoy the garden onsite as well.
Valet and self-parking are available in an underground parking garage (surcharges). Smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 262
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( CAD 9.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Arms - Located off the lobby. Casual dining, seasonal terrace. Overlooking the gardens. Traditional English-pub and international fare. Full bar. Lunch and dinner are served. Breakfast is served on the weekends.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 40.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: CAD 15$ per hour
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 35 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Hotel Lord Nelson
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- Lord Nelson Hotel
- Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax