Beach Hotels in Gros Islet
Featured Gros Islet Beach Resorts and Hotels
Gros Islet Beachfront Hotels with Oceanview
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach ResortLabrelotte Bay, Gros Islet
The price is $352 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (30 reviews)
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa - Adults OnlyBonaire Estate, Marisule, Gros Islet4.4/5Excellent! (16 reviews)
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay All Inclusive1 Choc Bay, Gros Islet3.9/5Very Good! (52 reviews)
Beach Condos in Gros Islet
- Mount Royal Luxury CondosCap Estate, Gros Islet, District de Gros-Islet
The price is $180 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Located in The Luxury 5 Star Landings Resort and Spa, on Pigeon Island BeachCap Estate
The price is $750 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- 2 Bedroom Beach Apartment in the heart of St LuciaGros Islet, Gros Islet
Gros Islet Beach Resorts
When you’re ready for white sands and ocean breezes, look no further than a Gros Islet beach resort. Orbitz has fabulous deals on some of the best hotels near the beach. You’ll have access to more amenities than there are fish in the sea, and you’ll only be a sand dollar’s throw from the surf.
Wave goodbye to a boring vacation
Gros Islet hotels offer more than just a couple pool floaties. You can book a family-friendly resort with water parks and kid-friendly activities like movie nights and game rooms. If you’re planning a romantic getaway, choose a resort that offers a full-service spa, adults-only pool and gourmet restaurants where you can dine while watching the waves. With Orbitz, you can:
- Pick from over 432 of fabulous beachfront hotels
- Choose the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $77 to $750
- Read through reviews to help you pick your perfect hotel
Making sure you get sunscreen on your back may be the hardest part of this beach vacation.
Oceanfront hotels with incredible views and more
When you stay at one of these Gros Islet beachfront hotels, you’ll get more than just sea-worthy surroundings. You’ll get an incredible location and perks that can take your beach vacation to the next level. We have rooms that put the “lux” in luxury, with premium bedding and private balconies with views of the ocean. Need something cozier? Book a beach bungalows that has everything to make your family feel at home, like fully-equipped kitchens and separate living spaces. With Orbitz, life’s a beach—and then you save.
Gros Islet beach resorts
It's a well-known fact — the beach makes everything better. So why wouldn't you want to set up camp right among the action on your Gros Islet vacation? Whether you're traveling with all the crew or doing it solo, we're here to help you get to your perfect seaside spot.
Discover the top luxury beach resorts in Gros Islet
Love to be pampered? Book a room at a sensational luxury beach resort in Gros Islet. If you're in the mood for deep tissue massages, ocean views, in-house dining and secluded beaches, check out:
- The Landings Resort & Spa by Elegant Hotels (4 stars): This place features an on-site marina and concierge services. How could you possibly say no?
Are there any all-inclusive beach resorts in Gros Islet?
If you don't have a well-thought-out plan, a vacation can quickly become more trying than what you're trying to escape. That's why they made all-inclusive resorts. Stay at the Coco Palm and you'll have plenty of time to discover the idyllic coastline. Business services and wedding services are just two of the many extras offered here.
Best beach activities in Gros Islet
Beaches are like huge adventure playgrounds — there are so many ways to entertain yourself. If splashing around in the ocean, tossing a Frisbee along the water's edge or catching a few Zs under the sun sounds like your ideal getaway, start packing your beach bag. Good times await in Gros Islet!
You'll find plenty of terrific beach experiences in Gros Islet. These activities are very popular, so lock in your spot early to enjoy a stress-free, full-of-fun vacation: