Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Brunswick
If you're planning your holiday in Brunswick, bring along your pet! With 54 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options to choose from, Brunswick is sure to have availability for you and your furry friend. Known for its beaches, this family-friendly city features natural beauty and is also a good location for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Brunswick
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kingsland, GA
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Country Hearth Inn And Suites - Brunswick, Ga
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Brunswick
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Brunswick with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in Brunswick? Enjoy the great outdoors at Mary Ross Waterfront Park, Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park, and Selden Park. Other places like SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre and Brunswick City Hall might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Brunswick
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 72°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 82°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall