Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Bozeman
Wanting to plan a vacation in Bozeman? Bring your pet with you! Choose from 5 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Bozeman ready to welcome you. This artistic city features mountains and is perfect for biking and skiing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Bozeman
- Remote Guest House Facing the Beautiful Montana Mountains
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
- Western Heritage Inn Travelodge by Wyndham Bozeman
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Bozeman with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Bozeman? Enjoy the great outdoors at Lindley Park, Montana Arboretum and Gardens, and East Gallatin River. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are The Ellen Theatre and Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Bozeman
When traveling with a pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 52°F daytime, 13°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 79°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 66°F daytime, 12°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall