Located in Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston is next to popular attractions like Hancock Conference Center and Boston Public Library. This 383 -room, 4.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour health club and a rooftop terrace. It's in central Boston and also a short walk from Copley Place and John Lewis, Inc.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a full breakfast is available for a fee.
All 383 rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 46-inch LCD TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
At Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, guests have access to a 24-hour health club, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is USD 51 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle during limited hours for USD 7.50 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 11 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.
- Steps from Hancock Conference Center and Boston Public Library
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour health club
- Rooftop terrace
Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston
Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston offers 383 accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 46-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves and refrigerators can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston's Back Bay features an American brasserie-style restaurant called OAK Long Bar + Kitchen, offering 24-hour room service. Guests can access the rooftop fitness center, which features state-of-the-art equipment and on-site attendants. Flexible meeting spaces include a 24-hour business center, multiple meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Computer rentals are available on site, and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge for both).
The Fairmont's friendly canine ambassador Carly Copley is stationed near the St. James entrance when not interacting with guests. The concierge maintains an appointment book where guests may schedules walks or run with them.
Fairmont Copley Plaza offers 23,000 square feet (2,136 square meters) of meeting and event space with a grand ballroom that can accommodate a maximum of 1,000 guests.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1912
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 383
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is an American brasserie style restaurant in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. Sip a hand crafted cocktail, sample an American menu featuring local ingredients, and savor the dramatic results of an extensive restoration with thoughtfully curated details.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95-19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7.50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 7.50 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Copley Hotel
- Copley Plaza
- Copley Plaza Fairmont
- Fairmont Copley Hotel
- Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel Boston
- Hotel Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Plaza Copley
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel
- Fairmont Copley
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.