Located in Perimeter Center within a short walk of Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is within 2 miles (3 km) of Art Institute of Atlanta. This 4-star hotel has 275 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's also near American Intercontinental University and Murphey Candler Park.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with bite a the onsite restaurant or coffee shop/café.
All of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter's 275 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, minibars, and espresso makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, safes, and phones are also available.
Guests staying at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Parking is available for USD 14 per day (USD 20 per day for valet parking), and there's also a free area shuttle. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 13 meeting rooms, a business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a 24-hour, self-service business center which includes 2 workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 2 printers, a shredder, a fax machine, and office supplies. WiFi Internet access (surcharge) is available in both the lobby and seasonal outdoor pool (open May 1-October 31), as is service from the on-site restaurant.
3 complimentary newspapers—The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today—are available at the bell-stand in the lobby. A CD and DVD library is available at the front desk. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to areas within 3 miles of the hotel, including nearby shopping areas.
Welcome amenities for pets are available on request.
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free pool cabanas
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers 275 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
This Dunwoody hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and safes. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Longitude 84 Bar - lobby bar displaying hand-selected artwork and offering carefully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers guests 24-hour access to a small fitness center, which includes 3 treadmills, 2 stair steppers, a sauna, yoga balls and mats, 2 TVs, and towel service. A seasonal outdoor pool is open May 1-October 31.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Meridien Hotel Perimeter Atlanta
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.