Flights from Sao Paulo
Flights From Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, the largest city in Brazil, is serviced by two airports, the Sao Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport and the Congonhas-Sao Paulo Airport. Cheap flights from Sao Paulo can be booked to most international destinations using Orbitz.com. The Sao Paulo-Guarulhos airport is located about 16 miles from the city's center and is used for international flights, while the Congonhas-Sao Paulo airport handles mostly domestic and regional flights throughout the area. Some of the airlines offering international flights from Sao Paulo-Guarulhos include Air China, Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways and United Airlines.
Parking at the São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport
Parking is available at the official parking lot for up to 3098 vehicles. Fees for parking begin at $4.50 an hour for a single hour and rise to $25.25 for a full day. Alternative parking is available at the Airport Park, which is located 1.24 miles from the airport and offers shuttle service. Airport Park charges only $13.40 a day for parking.
Transportation to the São Paulo-Guarulhos Airport
Bus transportation is available from Sao Paulo to the airport, running a circuit of the major hotels in the downtown area at a cost of about $17.50 for a trip of up to two hours, depending on where you catch the bus. Taxi service is also available from anywhere in town, with service from the downtown area costing approximately $65.
Breakfast Before Leaving
Those wishing to enjoy a last meal before leaving town can try the Fogo de Chao for a delicious breakfast or Jardineira Grill for a late-night meal before catching the red-eye cheap flights from Sao Paulo. If there's no time to stop and eat before the airport, a quick meal can be had at the Crepe de Paris or the Café Havana in the airport itself.
- 1 direct flights are operating from Sao Paulo to Ilheus-Itacare today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 2h 0m.
- GOL flight 1652 (11:05 AM GMT, Boeing 737-700 Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Sao Paulo to Ilheus-Itacare.
- GOL flight 1652 (11:05 AM GMT, Boeing 737-700 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Sao Paulo to Ilheus-Itacare.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Sao Paulo to Ilheus-Itacare (GOL flight 1652, Boeing 737-700 Passenger) takes 2h 0m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Sao Paulo to Ilheus-Itacare (GOL flight 1652, Boeing 737-700 Passenger) takes 2h 0m.
- Flights from Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU), Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl. Airport (CGH) to Ilheus Airport (IOS) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.