What's the best place for a stay in Yosemite National Park?
What are some favorite family-friendly hotels in Yosemite National Park?
Yosemite Valley Lodge is a 3-star hotel with 2 restaurants and free parking.
What are some of the best hotels in downtown Yosemite National Park?
These are some of the most popular hotels in central Yosemite National Park:
- Curry Village is a hotel offering free parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a cafe.
- The Ahwahnee is a 4-star hotel with free WiFi, free valet parking, and a free area shuttle.
- Yosemite Valley Lodge is a 3-star hotel with 2 restaurants, free parking, and a bar.
If you've got some extra time to explore Yosemite National Park, think about checking out the riverfront and hiking. Top places to visit close to central Yosemite National Park include Half Dome, Yosemite National Park and Yosemite Valley.
What are some favorite hotels close to Yosemite Valley?
Take a stroll around this favorite park, located 4.7 mi from the heart of Yosemite National Park. Within 5 miles of Yosemite Valley, you can choose from these hotels:
- Yosemite Valley Lodge: Located 1.3 mi away, this 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Ahwahnee: Located 2.5 mi away, this 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Curry Village: Located 2.3 mi away, this hotel has a restaurant, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.