Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Wichita
If you want to take your holiday in Wichita, bring along your pet! Choose from 10 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Wichita ready to welcome you. Known for its zoo, this city is also good for hockey games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Wichita
- Quality Suites Airport
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean rooms and room size!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mulvane I-35, KS
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its comfortable guestrooms and high-quality beds!
- Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its restaurant and spacious guestrooms!
Visiting Wichita with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Wichita? Enjoy the great outdoors at Kansas Wildlife Exhibit, Botanica - Wichita Gardens, and Oak Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Orpheum Theater and Wichita Public Library.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Wichita
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 39°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 54°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 77°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall