Hotels in Vladivostok
Search over 295 hotels from $0
Top Rated Vladivostok Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Vladivostok
Pet Friendly Vladivostok Hotels
- Acfes-Seiyo HotelProspekt 100-let Vladivostoku 103, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai
The price is $38 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24
- Apart-hotel SunriseFontannaya Street, 59, Vladivostok
The price is $41 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24
- Hotel Equator20 Naberezhnaya, Vladivostok
The price is $36 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94/5Very Good! (1 review)
What's the best place for a stay in Vladivostok?
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Vladivostok?
You'll find a good rate when you book one of the 22 inexpensive hotels in Vladivostok. Guest House Gallery and More is a 2.5-star guesthouse offering free WiFi. Another option is Teplo hotel, a 3-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. You'll also find Optimum Hostel , which is a 2-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
What are some favorite hotels in downtown Vladivostok?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in central Vladivostok:
- LOTTE Hotel Vladivostok is a 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- AZIMUT Hotel Vladivostok is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hotel Primorye is a 3-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
In the heart of the city, you'll find top sights like Vladivostok Central Square and Vladivostok Circus.
What are the best hotels to stay near Oceanarium Akvamir?
No trip to Vladivostok would be complete without spending some time at Oceanarium Akvamir. You'll find it just 0.6 miles from the downtown area. Secure a room at 555 House, 0.2 miles away, and you'll be able to quickly access this noteworthy home of aquatic animals. Alternatively, relax and unwind at LOFT Hostel&Apartments, which is 0.2 miles away, or SupeRGood Hostel, 0.2 miles away. If it's after-hours fun you're after, find your way to Youth Theater, Primorsky Krai Academic Drama Theatre Gorky or Krai Primorsky Puppet Theater. The following day, leap out of bed early for more sightseeing adventures at City Embankment, Vladivostok Fortress and Dynamo Stadium.