Paul's Motor Inn places you within a 10-minute stroll of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and Chinatown. This 77-room motel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. Victoria Police Historical Society Museum and The McPherson Playhouse are a short walk away.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Pauls Restaurant, the motel's onsite restaurant. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is available for a fee.
The 77 rooms have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and 20-inch TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes and ironing boards are also standard.
Paul's Motor Inn features free WiFi in public areas and a garden. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations.
- Close to British Columbia Parliament Building
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Paul's Motor Inn1900 Douglas St Victoria BC V8T4K8
The motel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This Vancouver Coast and Mountains motel also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Paul's Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant - This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Paul's Motor Inn Victoria
- Paul's Motor Victoria
- Paul`s Motor Hotel Victoria
- Pauls Hotel Victoria
- Paul's Motor
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.