Book your room at Liassidi Palace Hotel
Located in Castello, Liassidi Palace Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as St. Mark's Basilica and Bridge of Sighs. This 26-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and coffee/tea in a common area. Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Campanile are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All 26 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars and safes. Guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets.
Guests of Liassidi Palace Hotel enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and express check-in. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include express check-out, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
Liassidi Palace HotelCastello, Ponte dei Greci 3405 Venice VE 30122
Two spacious areas preserved from the palazzo's earlier days occupy two floors. On the second floor, a grand hall provides a traditional Venetian ambience, created by a combination of the original 15th-century beamed ceiling, a 19th-century terrazzo floor, 18th-century Murano glass chandeliers, gilded chairs with scarlet-plush upholstery, Oriental rugs, richly colored drapes, and tall leaded-glass windows overlooking San Lorenzo/Dei Greci Canal.
On the fourth floor, a series of spacious salons contain blond-oak floors, Oriental rugs, feathery potted plants, gilt tables and chairs with plush-fabric seating, large copies of details from famous Venetian paintings, and more tall windows overlooking the canal. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available.
The Liassidi Palace has its own landing for water taxis and gondolas. The hotel staff speaks English.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1452
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
There's tea and coffee served in the lobby and a bar opens from early evening until late night for espresso and cocktails.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers little in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Liassidi Palace Hotel Venice
- Liassidi Palace Venice
- Hotel Liassidi Palace
- Liassidi Palace
- Liassidi Palace Hotel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.