Liassidi Palace Hotel
Two spacious areas preserved from the palazzo's earlier days occupy two floors. On the second floor, a grand hall provides a traditional Venetian ambience, created by a combination of the original 15th-century beamed ceiling, a 19th-century terrazzo floor, 18th-century Murano glass chandeliers, gilded chairs with scarlet-plush upholstery, Oriental rugs, richly colored drapes, and tall leaded-glass windows overlooking San Lorenzo/Dei Greci Canal.
On the fourth floor, a series of spacious salons contain blond-oak floors, Oriental rugs, feathery potted plants, gilt tables and chairs with plush-fabric seating, large copies of details from famous Venetian paintings, and more tall windows overlooking the canal. Free WiFi is available.
The Liassidi Palace has its own landing for water taxis and gondolas. The hotel staff speaks English.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1452
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Liassidi Palace Hotel offers 26 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. This Venice hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Bathrooms include bidets and complimentary toiletries.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
There's tea and coffee served in the lobby and a bar opens from early evening until late night for espresso and cocktails.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers little in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Liassidi Palace
- Liassidi Palace Hotel
- Liassidi Palace Hotel Venice
- Liassidi Palace Venice
- Hotel Liassidi Palace