Hilton Vancouver Metrotown places you next to Crystal Mall and within a 10-minute walk of Metropolis at Metrotown. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 283 rooms and conveniences like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. It's also near Central Park and British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
All of Hilton Vancouver Metrotown's 283 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 37-inch LCD TVs come with digital channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Parking is available for CAD 12.00 per night (CAD 16.00 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a spa tub, WiFi in public areas, and 10 meeting rooms.
- Walking distance to Metropolis at Metrotown
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is steps from Metropolis at Metrotown shopping center, minutes away from local attractions, and right in the heart of corporate technology headquarters. The hotel is close to major highways, SkyTrain transit system, and 20 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown features 1,500 square meters of meeting facilities and a 24-hour technology lounge located on the lobby level, equipped with workstations, printing, fax services, and wireless (high-speed) Internet access.
The fitness center provides treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and free weights as well as a lap pool, wading pool, and spa tub. The hotel also offers room service, currency exchange, wedding planners, exhibit space, luggage storage, and express check-out. Secure parking is available for an additional fee.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 283
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free casino shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown offers 283 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. 37-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Reflect social dining and lounge – Casually modern third-floor restaurant and lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows and a gas fireplace. Serves Hilton Buffet Breakfast with six hot items and "West Coast" menu with fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a children’s menu. This newly renovated Hilton restaurant, offers fresh cooking, personalized service and a comfortable setting that makes it ideal for work meetings, relaxing over a cocktail or meal, or meeting up with friends and family.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel has a 24-hour fitness center with a treadmill, stairclimber, exercise bike, rowing machine, and free weights. The outdoor pool deck has a 30-foot lap pool, a children's wading pool, and spa tub.
The hotel is one block from Central Park, a 217-acre green space with tall trees, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 49 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 49 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 49 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 49 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Metrotown Vancouver
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel Burnaby
- Metrotown Hilton
- Metrotown Hilton Vancouver
- Vancouver Hilton Metrotown
- Vancouver Metrotown Hilton
- Burnaby Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Burnaby
- Hilton Hotel Burnaby
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).