Hotels in Trinidad
Search over 991 hotels from $16
Top Rated Trinidad Hotels
Pet Friendly Trinidad Hotels
- Casa CofradiaRuben Martinez Villena NÂ° 60, entre Piro Guinart & Simon Bolivar, Trinidad, Sancti Spíritus
The price is $91 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Casa MiCubaSimon Bolivar 309, Antonio Maceo and José Martí, Trinidad, Sancti Spíritus
The price is $57 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Casa PalaciosCalle Ruben Martinez Villena #130, Trinidad, Sancti Spíritus
The price is $65 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
What's the best place for a stay in Trinidad?
What are the best hotels for the budget traveler in Trinidad?
For a good deal, consider these inexpensive hotels in Trinidad. Hostal El Destino is a 3-star guesthouse offering air conditioning. Another option is Hostal Mar y Tierra, a 2.5-star guesthouse with free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar. You'll also find BlueRoom & Hostal Omara, which is a 3-star guesthouse with free parking, a restaurant, and laundry facilities.
What are some of the best hotels in central Trinidad?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of Trinidad:
- Casa Tona is a guesthouse offering parking, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
- Hostal Dr Suarez y Sra Addys is a 3-star guesthouse with a restaurant, parking, and concierge services.
- Hostal Doña Cristina de Anita y Manel is a 3-star guesthouse with a restaurant, private patios, and a bar.
Close to central Trinidad, you'll find top places to visit like Plaza Mayor and Ancon Beach.
What are the best hotels to stay near Plaza Mayor?
People who visit Plaza Mayor often choose to stay nearby. Just 1 mile from central Trinidad, this local meeting point is easy to reach from a number of accommodations. Hostal Casa la Zoyla 007 (0.1 miles away) is an excellent base if you don't want to waste more time than you need to getting there. You'll also find terrific amenities and service at Hostal Yixi 005 (0.1 miles away) and Casa Misladis 002 (0.1 miles away).