- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 21 years old.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Las Olas Resort and Spa4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Skeleton crew who work very hard with limited resources
The building stands, but the place is a ghost town. I paid top dollar for a top dollar experience. I was immensely deceived. The staff that was there was invaluably helpful, but there was nobody really there. No "refresh" housekeeping. Minimally supplied with kitchen-ware. Only 2 pools and 1 spa operable. Restaurant was closed for half the trip. So No room service. NO INTERNET SIGNAL EXCEPT IN LOBBY. Spas turned off. Fountains turned off. Trash everywhere. Housekeeping came only once--had to hunt down staff to request it. Worth $100/night. NOT $250!!!
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- 4 outdoor pools
Las Olas Resort and Spa places you 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Baja Studios. This 160-room, 4-star condo resort welcomes guests with 4 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. Club Campestre Golf Course is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the condo resort, which is on the beach.
Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee. The onsite restaurant is perfect for a quick bite to eat.
The 160 individually decorated condos feature kitchens and balconies. Plasma TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Relax with a rainfall shower or stretch out in the jetted tub, then sink into a pillowtop bed with premium linens and a pillow menu. Other standard amenities include MP3 docks, minibars, and coffee makers.
Guests staying at Las Olas Resort and Spa enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools, a fitness center, and a sauna. Free parking is available if you drive. Friendly staff can provide front-desk service during limited hours, and also offer advice about sightseeing. Additional amenities include an outdoor tennis court, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center.