- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza places you within a 10-minute stroll of Navajo Gallery and D.H. Lawrence Ranch. This 25-room motel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Taos, the motel is also a short walk from Taos Plaza Theater and Arts Center and Kit Carson Home and Museum.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7 AM to 9 AM.
All 25 air-conditioned rooms feature phones and desks. 25-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Climb into the memory foam bed for a pleasant night's sleep.
At Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza, guests have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an area shuttle for a fee. Staff members can answer questions about accommodations, and also provide front-desk service during limited hours. Other amenities at this ski motel include a garden, barbecue grills, and a picnic area.
Guest reviews for Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza
not good for families or average traveler
The hotel rooms need major update and cleanlyness IN NEED OF BETTER MANAGEMENT!! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS HOTEL ON YOUR LIST!
good for the price
This hotel is close to plaza and clean, we had a great time there and a great night.
good location for a dump
If you like cigarette burns on the carpet and dried blood on the sheets than this is the place for you. This place is in desperate need of updating. The location was good as was the housekeeping in terms of providing fresh towels and soap everyday.
great location and a great price
the front desk help were very friendly. as for the location and price, you just can't beat it. the parking lot is right next door to one of our taos favorites, the downtown bistro. i would highly recommend.
Was disappointed by the room--was not was listed in reservation (no fireplace). Seating was mis-matched and upholstery split. Light was coming off wall and fixtures in bathroom coming off the wall. Definitely needs TLC--as it shows ALOT of wear and tear from many years.
great location for the price
This was an excellent location, we were able to walk to the plaza. Staff was great, responded to our requests, rooms could use a little touch up work, such as paint, carpet, but other than that, great location, nice staff, good atmosphere, will stay there again and recommend this place to others.
Staff was small but pleasant and very helpful. The room was clean but it is an old motel. Breakfast had a lot to be desired. The pool was not open. In general it was ok for a couple of nights.