- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Mercure Sydney Potts Point4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
- Wired Internet in rooms (fees apply)
- WiFi in public areas (fees apply)
Located in Kings Cross, Mercure Sydney Potts Point is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay. This 227-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. Located in central Potts Point, the hotel is also near Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning with breakfast, served for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The 227 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
Guests of Mercure Sydney Potts Point enjoy a rooftop terrace, WiFi in public areas, and conference space. If you drive, self parking is AUD 30 per day, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) for AUD 14 per person one-way. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for Mercure Sydney Potts Point
great hotel. fixed shower the first day while we were out. sent personnel to each floor when the smoke alarm went off at nite to tell us not to worry that it was just a guest lighting candles.saved us a walk down 8 flights. transportation, stores & restaurants where within a block or 2.
budget accommodation in a good location
Budget clean hotel in Kungs Cross. The room was dated but clean. There is also some street noise during day time.
it is ok
- surrounded by second tier party places - gym is outside the building in 3 min walking, and you have to pay extra 5 dollar - subway is 10 m from hotel - wifi is over expensive and slow - nothing extra to what to have to be there
THEY DO NOT OFFER SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT (ONLY THE AIRPORT). CAB SHOULD RUN ABOUT $30 THIS IS A LOVELY PROPERTY. LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MORE "HISTORICAL" PARTS OF THE CITY , THEY ARE AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE KINGS CROSS METRO STOP. VERY CONVENIENT. ROOM WAS GOOD SIZED ; COMFORTABLE BED. THE LIGHTING IS NOT VERY GOOD AND THERE IS NO SEATING...WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A DESK CHAIR. THERE IS GOOD CONTROL OVER THE ROOM TERMPERTURE AND GREAT SHOWER. ONE OF THE BEST TRAINED RECEPTION STAFF WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. IF THERE IS A DOWN SIDE, BE PREPARED FOR THE COST IS SIDNEY, THE HOTEL IS IN LINE WITH US PRICES (EVEN BETTER) HOWEVER, FOOD IS MUCH HIGHER. BREAKFAST BUFFET IS $25.OUR WE WOULD DEFFINETLEY STAY THERE AGAIN.
loved this hotel and it's location
I stayed at this hotel with my sister and we felt very safe. It's within walking distance of many things and you find the best whole in the wall places! The staff was always courteous and prompt with any requests that we had. In particular an employee named [...]was beyond helpful and genuinely wanted to help us have the best experience possible.