- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Snow Flower Condos by Steamboat Resorts3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This was a (4) couple motorcycle trip to Steamboat and we rented a (4) bedroom condo. Price was great, located in the ski village and right next to the free bus transportation. Underground parking was nice and condo was great. Rooms were nice and living area was spacious. We cooked breakfast in the morning and all the needed stuff to do so. We never saw a staff member and doing a late check in was a hassle. Otherwise a great stay.
- Steps from Steamboat Ski Resort
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
Snow Flower Condos by Steamboat Resorts places you next to Steamboat Ski Resort and Gondola Square. This 36-room, 3-star condo property has conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Also nearby are Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park and Yampa River Botanic Park.
All 36 individually decorated condos feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Fireplaces, sofa beds, and coffee makers are also standard. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Snow Flower Condos by Steamboat Resorts offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, take advantage of free parking. Front-desk staff can assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Other amenities at this ski condo include a meeting room, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.