Hotels in St. Petersburg
Search over 3043 hotels from $20
Top Rated St. Petersburg Hotels
Luxury Hotels in St. Petersburg
- The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel10 Pravdy Str., 10, St. Petersburg, Saint PetersburgGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Belmond Grand Hotel Europe1/7 Mikhailovskaya street, Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg
The price is $146 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Corinthia Hotel St PetersburgNevsky Prospect, 57, St. Petersburg
The price is $73 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 104.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
Pet Friendly St. Petersburg Hotels
- Guest house Five eveningsVosstaniya Street, 22, St. Petersburg
The price is $24 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- 9 Owls Hotel9 Sovetskaya street 5, St. Petersburg
The price is $37 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- A Boutique Apartmentsul. Sadovaya 7-9-11, St. Petersburg
The price is $20 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 11
Where is a good place to stay in St. Petersburg?
What are some budget-friendly hotels in St. Petersburg?
You're likely to find a good rate when you book one of the 59 cheap hotels in St. Petersburg. Station Hotels K43 is a 3-star hotel with free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and in-room kitchens. Another option is Station Hotel A1, a 3-star hotel with free WiFi and laundry facilities. You'll also find Comfort Hotel, which is a 3-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
What are some favorite hotels in central St. Petersburg?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of St. Petersburg:
- Belmond Grand Hotel Europe is a 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 is a 5-star hotel with a winery, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Domina St. Petersburg is a 5-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
You'll love St. Petersburg for its fascinating museums, theater scene and popular cafés. Well-known sights in the heart of the city include State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, Palace Square and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
What are the best hotels to stay near State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace?
No visit to St. Petersburg is complete without dropping by State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace. It's situated just 0.1 miles from the center. Lock in a room at At the Hermitage, 0.1 miles away, and you'll be able to easily access this appealing historic stately house. Otherwise, unpack your bags at Apart-hotel near Hermitage, which is 0.1 miles away, or Kempinski Hotel Moika 22, 0.2 miles away. For some after-hours fun and entertainment, look up Arkady Raykin Variety Theater, Mikhailovsky Theatre or Mikhailovsky Theatre. The next day, spring out of bed early for more exploring at Anna Akhmatova Literary and Memorial Museum, Alexander Column and Palace Square.