- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Grand Hyatt Shenzhen5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Service staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and prompt in their service. - Room was tastefully designed. Spacious too. - Breakfast spread was amazing. A really wide variety of options, and most dishes I tried tasted excellent - Located at the Luowu area, which is pretty near the border with Hong Kong. I’m not the expert at business travels, but if your next stop after SZ is HK, then this place is pretty convenient too. - All in all, nothing to nitpick. A fantastic accommodation
The staff who check in was low and never smiling, i booked the room on executive floor but he didnt actived the key to access the lounge on 25 floor. And i need to back to recrption to update the key after tried over 10 times. Not professional service at all. The ladies on 25 floor was nice and helpful, beside of the mouse of the notebook, is not work. As for house keeping service was bad as i requested the charge, they send to the room after one hours. I stayed many executive room in international house, this is the first one im never recevied the benefit....like the welcom fruit and drink. This is my first time and last time stay in your hotel.
Nice view and ease of transportation nice French restaurant in 37 floor greet by chief chef and manager James with the best view On the floor. Will be back and stay longer on next trip. 👏👍👍👍🤓🤓🤹🏻♂️
Overall excellent room & food services. It is located at a very strategic location which near to many good shopping malls, restaurants & etc. It is also near to Lohu borders which make it easy to travel to HK.
I suppose the expectation level is high when you stay in a hotel like this, however the hotel and staff live up to this expectation. The hotel is of a high standard, the rooms are high quality and the beds are comfortable. Always a pleasure to stay here. If there is a downside, there is no hotel bar with atmosphere, this would be the icing on the cake, it is a short taxi ride to restaurants and bars.
We loved our stay at the Hyatt. I was there on business, but brought my mom (74), my niece (15), and my daughter (11). Everyone on staff took care of us as if we were family - from the people greeting us by name at breakfast, to the staff at the spa welcoming me with the girls, to the staff at 1881 (fantastic restaurant on ground floor) who made a table for us even without a reservation on a busy Sunday night, we were spoiled at the Hyatt and we loved every part of our stay.
A very good property in Shenzhen and quite near to the station to the Hong Kong as well. Front staff member was well experienced and kindly upgraded me to the next level because of my hyatt status. The room was spacious and clean and modern. Unfortunately, swimming pool was in maintenance and they didn't provide any welcome chocolate or fruits. Check out was smooth as well. Must return to this property.
I stayed at this Grand Hyatt twice in October and it is just wonderful. The whole staff couldn't be better. The rooms are efficient , clean and very comfortable. When I am in Shenzhen, this is my hotel
One of the best Hyatt I have ever been. The service excellent at all stages. The room was absolutely clean, huge and comfortable. Extra compliment to the club. Never had such a good breakfast at the Hyatt club. Just perfect.
Having stayed at this Hotel several times for business trips since it first opened about 8 years ago, I decided to return for a 7-day holiday after an absence of some 3 years. The Hotel is in top condition, with great facilities, excellent staff and is conveniently located in Shenzhen. I was amazed at their corporate memory of my preferences and predilections. The Grand Club is spacious with several different areas from which to choose to settle in comfort. Staff are competent, friendly and very helpful. The range of food and beverages was excellent. I also particularly enjoyed the very well-equipped Gym (open 24/7) and the associated wet areas (hot tub, steam room, pool (open from about 6am to 10pm as I recall). The lifts were very fast and the condition and cleanliness of the Hotel throughout was superb. I will make sure that I return for my next visit ASAP.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Luohu, Grand Hyatt Shenzhen is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Shun Hing Square and Shenzhen Museum. This 471-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Also close to this Shenzhen hotel are International Foreign Trade Center and Shenzhen Grand Theater.
Enjoy dining at China Lodge, one of 8 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 471 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. 40-inch LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers, bathrobes, and slippers. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
At Grand Hyatt Shenzhen, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for CNY 700 per vehicle one way. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 778 reviews