Hotels in Shannon
Search over 325 hotels from $65
Top Rated Shannon Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Shannon
- Treacys Oakwood HotelAirport Road, Shannon, Clare
The price is $105 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.9/5Very Good! (46 reviews)
- Carrygerry Country HouseBallycalla, Shannon, County Clare
The price is $88 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 15/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- Park Inn by Radisson Shannon AirportShannon, Country Clare, Shannon, Clare
The price is $79 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.3/5Excellent! (38 reviews)
Where should you stay in Shannon?
What are the best cheap hotels in Shannon?
For a good deal, consider these inexpensive hotels in Shannon. Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. Another option is Treacys Oakwood Hotel, a hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. You'll also find Shannon Springs Hotel, which is a hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
What are the best hotels in central Shannon?
These are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in central Shannon:
- Shannon Springs Hotel is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Treacys Oakwood Hotel is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Estuary View is a 3-star hotel offering parking.
You'll love Shannon for its popular bars and restaurants. Close to central Shannon, be sure to visit a must-see place like Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
What are the best hotels to stay near Skycourt Shopping Centre?
A trip to Shannon simply wouldn't be complete if you didn't stop by Skycourt Shopping Centre. Travelers love this shopper's paradise, and it's not hard to see why. Treacys Oakwood Hotel (0.2 miles away) is a wonderful place to hit the hay if you want to be nearby. Airport Manor B&B (0.6 miles away) and Shannon Springs Hotel (1 mile away) are some other smart choices.