Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from Fiera di Roma and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Castello di Giulio II. This 282-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, a free airport shuttle, and a fitness center. Near the airport, the hotel is also close to Parco Leonardo and da Vinci Market Central.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All of Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport's 282 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect to find LCD TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Select Comfort beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and desks are also standard.
At Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 7 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is EUR 21.5 per day, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle at scheduled times. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Rome AirportVia Vittorio Bragadin 2 Fiumicino RM 00054
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21.5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Rome Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport
- Rome Airport Hilton Garden Inn
- Fiumicino Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room