- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Esquilino due0.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 24-hour front desk
Esquilino due places you next to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Each of the 20 rooms at this guesthouse includes a refrigerator, a minibar, and a TV. It's in central Rome and also close to St. Peter's Basilica and Roman Forum.
Esquilino due's 20 heated rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and safes. For entertainment, guests can expect to find TVs. Hair dryers and phones are also standard.
Onsite parking is offered for a fee. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests.