- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Pure Mareazul Rivera Maya4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Pure Mareazul Rivera Maya places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Guadalupe Church and Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya. This 300-room, 4-star condo resort has a full-service spa along with an outdoor pool and free self parking. It's on the beach and also near El Camaleon Golf Club and 28 de Julio Square.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch, there's also a cocktail bar. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 8:30 AM to noon.
The 300 air-conditioned condos feature kitchens, 2 bathrooms, and furnished balconies or patios. There's space to spread out with 2 bedrooms, living rooms, and dining areas. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels. Pillowtop beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, coffee makers, and ceiling fans are other standard amenities.
Built in 2015, the brand new Pure Mareazul Rivera Maya features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with luggage storage, and offer advice about sights and eateries nearby. Other amenities at this beach condominium resort include a fitness center, a sauna, and outdoor tennis courts.