Book your room at Jupiter Hotel
Jupiter Hotel places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Moda Center and Pioneer Courthouse Square. This 81-room hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a nightclub. Also close to this Portland hotel are Portlandia and Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
Jupiter Hotel's 81 air-conditioned rooms provide free local calls and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport down comforters.
Jupiter Hotel features a nightclub, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Self parking is offered for USD 15.00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Close to Moda Center and Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Jupiter Hotel800 E Burnside St Portland OR 97214
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Jupiter Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1962
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Doug Fir Rest and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
- Jupiter Hotel Portland
- Jupiter Portland
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.