- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
I Dee Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Patong Beach and Bangla Night Street
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
I Dee Hotel places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Patong Beach and Bangla Night Street. This 60-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Also near this Patong hotel are Bazaan Fresh Market and Jungceylon Shopping Center.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
All of I Dee Hotel's 60 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies, refrigerators, and minibars. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers and hair dryers. Other standard amenities include coffee makers, safes, and phones.
Guests of I Dee Hotel enjoy features like an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a computer station. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests.
Guest reviews for I Dee Hotel
nice hotel, not-so-nice staff
- they demand a $60 cash deposit on arrival and don't take credit cards, no way for me to have known in advance (glad I had the funds on me) - the buttons on the combination lock safe in the room didn't work so they gave me a key, but then tried to charge me for it when I checked out (but relented) - they tried to charge me for stains on the pillows that were already there when I arrived (but relented) - they tried to charge me for an extra half day when I asked for a taxi pickup in front of the hotel 1 hour after checkout time even though I would check out in the AM, well before checkout time (I found my own taxi)