- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Foto Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Beautiful views from the side of the mountain looking down on the valley and ocean. Hotel is not close to the beach. The Internet was terrible, couldn't stay logged on had to keep going down to the front desk for assistance. Staff was very helpful . Their shuttle runs to the beach but Only three times down and two times back per day.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Foto Hotel places you within a mile (2 km) of Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking and Kata Porpeang Market. This 79-room, 4-star hotel has an outdoor pool along with free in-room WiFi and free self parking. Also nearby are Big Buddha and Kata View Point.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 1 PM.
All of Foto Hotel's 79 air-conditioned rooms provide balconies, iPod docks, and refrigerators. Guests can expect free WiFi and 40-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water are also available.
Foto Hotel features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for THB 1300 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a computer station.