Popular property highlights
Located in Camelback East, Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is within a few miles (5 km) of sights such as Scottsdale Fashion Square and Scottsdale Waterfront. This 5-star resort welcomes guests with 119 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's also near Camelback Mountain and Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt's 119 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and satellite TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include free local calls, safes, and ironing boards.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Valet parking is available for USD 25 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury resort include a spa tub, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Guests enter Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt through mahogany and iron double doors. This Mediterranean-style property was built in 1929. It is ideal for groups or couples; the staff includes a Director of Romance.
Intimate and tranquil, the Alvadora Spa indulges the senses with natural beauty and the finest spa amenities. Eight treatment rooms many spill into serene courtyards. Experience therapies incorporating the calming Vichy showers or cascading outdoor 8-foot waterfall showers. Alvadora offers a collection of signature treatments centered around the nurturing essences of the Mediterranean, soothing the spirit, renewing the body and enriching the mind.
Guests can dine at this Phoenix hotel's elegant main restaurant, have a snack at the poolside café, or relax in the lounge by the courtyard. Room service is available 24 hours a day. In addition to a 24-hour health club with private classes, the property includes an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The resort includes 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting spaces with antique furniture and stone fireplaces. The hotel can also provide audiovisual equipment, event catering, and exhibit space. The business center is open 24 hours a day. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1929
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Phoenix resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
T. Cook's - Elegant restaurant with Spanish colonial-style architecture, earth tones, vaulted ceilings, and panoramic views. Mediterranean cuisine with seasonal and fire-roasted dishes. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Mix-Up Bar - Decorated with cherry wood and hand-painted Italian frescoes. Located off the resort's courtyard.
Cabana Café - Poolside restaurant serving salads, sandwiches, and drinks.
Room service can be ordered for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort includes an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Pool cabanas can be used for a fee. Children must be accompanied by an adult in all recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 300 per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Royal Palms Destination Hotels Resorts
- Royal Palms Destination Hotels Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels & Resorts
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels & Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels Resorts
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.